Important Point For Safety And Performance
- Do not use ordinary pipe to replace standard pipe supplied by the manufacturer.
It may not withstand high load or torque created and can cause material failure.
E.g.. Conduit pipe.
– Standard pipe supplied by factory: Black pipe grade A Inside diameter 17.0mm
- Manual drilling of pipe can cause hole slanting. If it happens, fan will be wobble and in the worse condition the bolt will worn out.
- The bolt and nut must be tightened firmly. If it is not fully tighten, the bolt will easily worn out due to torque action during each starting action.
- Do observe this installation condition that could lead to poor performance.
- Beam within swipe distance
- Slanting roof
- Inside Dome